cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software version 4.37

thrice
Superfast

Software version 4.37 has landed on my 360 box overnight. It would be helpful if there was a more detailed indication of what has changed or been improved rather than the bland message about 'squashing a few bugs' etc.

24 REPLIES 24

Yep, I also received the 4.37 update yesterday here in the CR2 area - box all working as normal.

🙂

I do think that along with the on-screen pop-up of 'Your software has been updated', it should also state what the update is exactly and what, if anything, has changed, instead of just the default 'Your box has been updated to improve and fix any bugs' which is completely meaningless......!

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jamesredfern @deans6571 

I’ll see what there is that can be published.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Was updated Wednesday to 4.37. In Stevenage, Hertfordshire 

ALAN__H
Joining in

My box updated to 4.37 and hung up. Took several attempts (removing power cord ) to get it going again. Now my main Samsung tv remote doesn't work when trying to change channels on the virgin box. This has worked for well over a year with no issues. The smaller 'samsung universal remote control' works if I set it up as PACE DVR7111, but I would like the standard remote to work...

Anyone else seen similar issues since the update?

roy247
Community elder

Ziggo Mediabox Next works on most thing's including my LG tv.

You could also try a factory reset and select the option to keep your recordings just in case the update has upset something.