cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software version 4.36

thrice
Superfast

Both my 360 boxes are now running software version 4.36. If anyone else has had the overnight upgrade I would be interested to know if they have found anything changed or improved from the previous version. There is nothing new that I can see from a quick look. More under the bonnet stuff I presume.

8 REPLIES 8

LoneSpeaker
Superfast

Mine upgraded earlier in the week but I've not noticed any changes at all.  I think these point releases are just bug fixes.  I'm hoping for a version 5 soon with some major additions.

In "Recordings", under "Manage storage", there is now an option to "Auto-delete when space needed". If this was available under a previous update I must have missed it!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bluecatt73 

I'm still on 4.35 and have just checked.

You are correct, "Auto-delete when space needed" is indeed a new setting.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@bluecatt73 wrote:

In "Recordings", under "Manage storage", there is now an option to "Auto-delete when space needed". If this was available under a previous update I must have missed it!

I'm still on 4.35 on my 360 box and it's not there

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Mine updated last night. The only change I saw was it was dog slow navigating and the guide was sometimes blank. Had to Factory reset to resolve.

My software just got updated to 4.36. 

I just turned on my box and there was a message in the top right stating that my software was updated - which was nice to see. 
🙂