cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Version 4.33

thrice
Superfast

I have just noticed my 360 boxes have been updated to software version 4.33. Anyone else? I can't see any obvious changes.

27 REPLIES 27

@withitnow wrote:

Hey

So. Yesterday my box updated to 4.33. All good.

This morning I see it has now gone back to 4.31. All very strange. 🤪🤯

So, just an FYI, really. You may have had the update but now it’s gone.

Thanks. 

Mines still on 4.33

@withitnow wrote:

Hey

So. Yesterday my box updated to 4.33. All good.

This morning I see it has now gone back to 4.31. All very strange. 🤪🤯

So, just an FYI, really. You may have had the update but now it’s gone.

Thanks. 

Both of my boxes have also reverted from 4.33 back to 4.31, so goodness knows what is going on.

Happily both mine on 4.33 still

I had the update this week on my v360 box and seem to have lost the HDMI power control options, which is annoying as I disabled it as I was running sky and VM concurrently and didn't want it turning off the TV when I turned the VM box off, but now I have removed Sky I want to turn it back on such that the TV is switched on and off with the VM box, it was all there originally, have they moved somewhere else or is it a bug?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi adhsmith,

My boxes have been updated to 4.33 and it's still there.

Try Settings > Audio & Video > One Power and set it to ON

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Definately not there on mine but I discovered the difference

looking further into it, if I use the VM remote it is there, if I use the one4all remote it is not.

If I enable the feature with the VM remote, it works with the One4all remote, so sorted but very odd that menu functionality changes with remote.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again adhsmith,

Afraid I haven't got a the one4all remote so can't help, but it possibly needs coding for the various 360 menus.

Just had a quick glance round the forums and @CL123   posted, "I bought the OneForAll URC7125 and it works fine. I used the SimpleSet setup process went for the Ziggo manufacturer and it just worked. "

I've tagged them here so they may see this post and offer some advice.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks newapollo

The O4A remote works great with the box on the whole, it's a urc7145, so no problems there, I just didn't realize that different menus would show in the software dependant on the remote used and had assumed that the missing power option occured due to the update but this is not the case, I'll know in future to check with the OE remote if I can't find something (when the missus lets me touch it that is :D)