cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Version 4.33

thrice
Superfast

I have just noticed my 360 boxes have been updated to software version 4.33. Anyone else? I can't see any obvious changes.

27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do updates tend to be released at any particular day/time for V360?

I presume they’re not released at weekends in case there’s an issue, and to prevent customer service being bombarded with calls?

I have had a chance to explore the 4.33 update over the weekend. Any changes must be under the bonnet as there are no new features that I can find.

roy247
Community elder

Are the lights on the remote still working as before,  there is a new thread saying the lights on the remote don't come on when moved.

@roy247 wrote:

Are the lights on the remote still working as before,  there is a new thread saying the lights on the remote don't come on when moved.

You may be right. I will check this evening. I have had 360 for a while now and my fingers know the buttons without looking so I might have missed this.

I’m still running 4.31.

When is the next version being rolled out, or have I missed out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@andycambs wrote:

I’m still running 4.31.

When is the next version being rolled out, or have I missed out?

When V360 first launched, everyone tended to get the updates around three weeks after people first reported receiving them.

This is the longest wait for many, as V.32 will be skipped for most due to an issue. As people first mentioned getting V.33 around a week ago, I’d estimate we have another week or two to wait yet.

I’m still in V.31, too. 

kingdaveontour
On our wavelength

I’ve just got 4.33 today. Can’t spot anything different..

My issues I reported on another thread with voice search and returning to the top of the TV guide are sorted with this update.

@kingdaveontour wrote:

I’ve just got 4.33 today. Can’t spot anything different..

Just checked I am now on 4.33, didn’t even notice it had updated..  also if I pick up the remote most of the time it still lights up

Hey

So. Yesterday my box updated to 4.33. All good.

This morning I see it has now gone back to 4.31. All very strange. 🤪🤯

So, just an FYI, really. You may have had the update but now it’s gone.

Thanks. 

Maxit TV
2 X TV 360 Box
M500 Fibre Broadband