cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update 4.34

LoneSpeaker
Superfast

My 360 boxes both upgraded to 4.34 this morning.  Can't see anything new.  I really wish the Whats New page actually gave some useful info.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi LoneSpeaker,

At present the best place to read what changes are made in each update release is by looking at the Dutch site, although even that currently has no details on the 4.34 update. Just use google translate when on the following page.  Dutch update link 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi LoneSpeaker,

At present the best place to read what changes are made in each update release is by looking at the Dutch site, although even that currently has no details on the 4.34 update. Just use google translate when on the following page.  Dutch update link 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thrice
Superfast

My boxes have been updated too. It looks like there are some additional ways to organize saved programmes and some extra options for selecting catch-up shows. Apart from that, I guess any improvements must be backstage. Still no All4 app 😞

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LoneSpeaker

Thanks for your post 🙂 

The new software updates to the 360 Box are as follows: 

[MOD EDIT: Content removed as outdated]

Hope this helps! 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks, Sofia_B. That's good to know. It would be nice if info on software updates was regularly posted somewhere. Then we could all access it without having to ask.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

It's no worries @thrice

I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevant team to help us improve 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

JAK92
On our wavelength

@Sofia_B wrote:

It's no worries @thrice

I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevant team to help us improve 🙂 

Thanks, 

Any reason why some of us have had our firmware downgraded to 4.31 when others are getting 4.34 now? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m wondering if the different boxes are throwing up issues when updated? People with V6 boxes that were upgraded to 360 seem to have more issues than those who received the new Humax boxes. Just a thought…

JAK92
On our wavelength

@Anonymous wrote:

I’m wondering if the different boxes are throwing up issues when updated? People with V6 boxes that were upgraded to 360 seem to have more issues than those who received the new Humax boxes. Just a thought…

Quite possibly mind you mine is a 360 box and still having the issue! 

@newapollo wrote:

Hi LoneSpeaker,

No need to go to that Dutch site.....

According to this screen shot on YouTube of this guy doing a review of the 360, there is a dedicated 'Whats New' section under Settings > Info which shows what's new with every upgraded firmware :

deans6571_0-1628084818106.png