cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SkySports red button

Aitch86
Tuning in

apparently I should be able to watch red button golf via SkySports golf to watch pga golf and I get the following message”there are currently no interactive events on this channel. Events can be subject to change at short notice”

Sky say the red button selection should be available, so why can’t I watch it?
This is not the first time I’m experiencing red button issues.

13 REPLIES 13

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Email received at 20:24 27th May

Hello,

You have asked us to keep you up to date on the problem which is affecting your TV service(s).

Fault Ref: F009856808

This problem has now been fixed.

The Virgin Media Team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Aitch86,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with the Sky Sports red button.

I can see that @newapollo has been helping with this, he has shown this is now resolved.

How is it for you today? Please do let me know.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes it was working over the weekend, but I really wanted to watch the red button coverage of the PGA tournament on the Thursday and Friday afternoons, but couldn’t. I hope this issue doesn’t happen again this week for the next PGA tournament 2-5 Jun

Thanks for coming back to us and updating the thread @Aitch86, the issues with the red button on ourside have been resolved and we hope that they dont return during the PGA tournament this week. Please do let us know, if you have further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L