cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SkySports Golf red button issue AGAIN

Aitch86
Tuning in

So once again there is an issue with the Red Button options on SkySports Golf this week. Yesterday was fine, however now I have pictures of the PGA golf Canadian Open, but commentary from F1 Baku! wth is going on? It’s not too difficult to set something like this up. It’s not like the red button options has just come out! This is about the 4th time in 2 months this type of issue has happened. If this is not sorted for good you guys are in breech of contract of not being able to supply a decent reliable service.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Aitch86 

@ModTeam 

I've just checked the red button on Sky Sports Golf, and can hear engines in the back ground on each red button option. In fact the engine noise starts as soon as you press the red button, without pressing any of the 4 viewable feeds.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aitch86, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with the Sky Sports Red button service on Friday. 

Since posting, how have things been? Are the issues that you were experiencing resolved?

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

So once again I can’t enjoy watching the PGA on the red button option. This week we have pictures but crap music instead of commentary, can you tell this is getting slightly tedious!

Hi Aitch86, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with watching the red button service. 

This was raised as a fault under reference: F009913145 and all was restored by 8:15pm. 

Please keep us posted if you have any further issues. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs