cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky golf interactive no sound 360 using V6 box

ADMJ
On our wavelength

Once again issue with sky sports golf Red button. Shows picture but no audio. 

19 REPLIES 19

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HD or SD?

The channel number won't be any different, but may help in testing/replicating.

For what it's worth, my V6 is showing the "no interactive events" holding slate on both SD & HD variants.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've just checked Sky Sports Golf HD on my 360 and there currently aren't any red button feeds.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

ADMJ
On our wavelength

HD and yes interactive now finished but video and no sound earlier.

I'm sure the Ryder Cup will have lots of interactive screens so please can someone please monitor that interactive working correctly from here in in!

roy247
Community elder

I checked earlier on Sky Sports Golf and there was no sound on the Red Button broadcast.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ADMJ

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Sorry as well if it spoilt your viewing 

We had no reports of this happening im afraid 

If it does happen again can you pop back on here or call our Faults Team 0345 454 1111 or 150 free from your Virgin Media Landline

We do aim to reply posts as soon as possible on here and I am sorry this was never picked up in time 

Gareth_L

ADMJ
On our wavelength

Thanks Gareth_L for your response.

Red button golf channel 505 on virgin seems to have issues that happen frequently. 

The Ryder cup will probably have a lot of red button interaction and unfortunately if there are issues probably can't be fixed in the short time it will be showing.  

Would it be possible that somebody who has influence check the coverage from the start and report any issues immediately. However I really hope this won't be necessary.

Red button coverage of sport is a fundamental offering and find it staggering that there are so many issues.

Thanks very much in advance for your help and assistance it's gratefully received.

Thanks ADMJ

Hi @ADMJ,

I am very sorry to hear that you had this issue with the Red Button content recently. If any further issues do occur, be sure to let us know so we can investigate.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

ADMJ
On our wavelength

Ryder cup red button channel 505 continuous tone for audio. Thanks Virgin for yet another red button major event not working. It's a disgraceful service because of continued apologies and avoiding the problem. Can someone please get hold of someone who has clout and sort this continual issue.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ADMJ, 

Thank you for getting back in touch and for letting us know about the issues you have had with the red button service. 

I will get his reported to the relevant team to investigate. 

Can you please confirm if you have had any further issues on any other channels since your last post?

Thanks 

Nat