cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports UHD upgrade only for new customer 🤨🤨🤨

TDarrell9
On our wavelength

Just tried upgrading to Sky Sports UHD but I was told I couldn't have it because its only for new customer 😂 how can that be if its a dam upgradable TV channel.. it was like pulling teeth too with the international call centre trying to explain what I wanted. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

aliburns
On our wavelength

Maybe try again? I've had VM since March and was able to upgrade. Took me 20 minutes waiting but got there in the end and my Ultimate package is now £67 a month as opposed to £60. The channels were enabled before the call ended which was handy and the picture quality is exceptional.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@TDarrell9 wrote:

Just tried upgrading to Sky Sports UHD but I was told I couldn't have it because its only for new customer

Callback and speak to someone else

Sky Sports UHD is chargeable, but available to anyone with a V6 or TV360

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

TDarrell9
On our wavelength

Aha yh I did and currently still after 30 mins on a call trying to explain that I want Sky Sport UHD and they just haven't got a clue on what I'm talking about or how to upgrade me 😂🙃

aliburns
On our wavelength

Maybe try again? I've had VM since March and was able to upgrade. Took me 20 minutes waiting but got there in the end and my Ultimate package is now £67 a month as opposed to £60. The channels were enabled before the call ended which was handy and the picture quality is exceptional.

I've managed to get the channel now but no idea what virgin have done, I've been sent another contract with a new monthly price of £81 from £55 gonna have to call them back up🙄

Hi TDarrell9,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, we hope you have been well, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us since your last post, did you manage to get things resolved and your package price corrected?

Regards

Paul.

TDarrell9
On our wavelength

Hi,

I believe its all sorted now, was a error with the amount, so hoping all smooth sailing from now on in

Thanks