cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports HD

noddybox
Joining in

Hello all

I've just subscribed to the Sky Sports extra, but have found that apparently for an extra 7 quid you can upgrade to HD.  Any ideas how I do this?  I've looked on the upgrades page and there is no option for it.  Do I need to call?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @noddybox 

You can either call in 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Or try WhatsApp on this number 0730 532 7112. Please be aware that replies aren't instant on this service but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

LittleMick73
Superstar
Yes

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @noddybox 

You can either call in 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Or try WhatsApp on this number 0730 532 7112. Please be aware that replies aren't instant on this service but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for that newapollo, I'll try ringing tomorrow.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @noddybox,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

We are glad to hear you are interested in Sky Sports HD. 

I have had a look backend and I can see you recently called our team regarding this. Was the issue fully resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello @Akua_A I got it sorted fine thanks.

Hi noddybox, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know and we'll do what we can to help you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs