cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports HD

kashiup
Superfast

Hi 

sky sports HD picture is absolutely abysmal. We actually pay a lot for this and the picture is like standard definition and it wasn’t like this before. Who’s to blame? Sky or Virgin please can this be sorted. 

61 REPLIES 61

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which Sky Sports HD channel is this on? There's 9 of them!

When you say "it wasn’t like this before" - before what or when?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

All sky sports hd channels. Not one in particular. It’s been like this for a few months I’ve noticed. Before that it was fine. This is on tv 360

The football is by far the worst picture quality compared to BT sport, la Liga tv, and premier sports. 

Just turned the football on skysport and the picture is bad, have Virgin media inadvertently switch the HD stream over to the SD?

The picture is awful and this why we are holding out for sky sports UHD but once again we have been left disappointed.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi all,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with Sky Sports HD. We're looking into this but not able to replicate this issue currently.

Are any of you able to test if this issue is occurring and on which / all channels right now and update the thread?

This would be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

its happening all the time on all sky sports channels. It wasn’t like this before. I have noticed this in the past two months or so. It definitely isn’t a HD picture. This is sky sports it’s an expensive package and we have to be okay with a picture like this?

Hi kashiup

Thanks for coming back to us. Is this on both boxes or just 1?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

both boxes. Tv 360 box and 360 mini box