cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Arena

bluecatt73
On our wavelength

What is wrong with the colour on Sky Sports Arena? Comparing with Sky Sports Main Event (World Matchplay Darts) the colour on Arena is garish. Hard on the eyes. It surely shouldn't look like that?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you watching in SD or HD?

I appreciate the 360 has SS Arena in EPG position 508 regardless, but do you have the Sky Sports HD pack?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I do have Sky Sports in HD, yes. I've only noticed this watching the darts this week, on two separate occasions. It's only the broadcast, by which I mean adverts, etc don't seem to be affected. Odd.

Hi @bluecatt73,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Sounds like it may be a issue with the broadcaster if the adverts are okay.

How have things been since posting?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The way I understood @bluecatt73  post was that the sports programming was affected by this, but the adverts weren't.

If so - my next train of thought would be whether other programmes or sports events on the same channel were similarly affected.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks