cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Kids now available.

RayW2
Dialled in

Sky Kids (HD) is now added to epg channel 707.

--

RayW2

26 REPLIES 26

I've just came across this post.

I'm a maxit TV customer and I've had the same email and the same issue.

Not really good enough that no one at virgin media can provide an answer. I'm going to get onto them today too!

lynette1
Joining in

I had an e-mail stating that Sky Kids is available free of charge for maxit customers, which I am, but when I tune in to the channel it says that I need a subscription. Why

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If its a TV Edit email then its probably an error.

Its part of the Kids add-on which is not included in Maxit.

A fellow VIP is pursuing the matter with the Forum Team at the moment. 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

spoonah
On our wavelength

Received an email stating I would get channel 708 for free. When I go to the channel it asks me to upgrade. How can this be.

Hi Everyone,

Regrettably this information is not correct and was posted in error. SKY Kids is not available with the MAXIT Package but is included as part of the MIX and FULL-HOUSE packages. We will be updating the webpage shortly.
Again, we do apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused.

Thanks,
ModTeam

I always thought that Max It superceded Mix/Mix It in the TV packages. Very poor communication from VM, no message about the error in an email about it either, just a quiet website update...

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@RedAndWhite wrote:

I always thought that Max It superceded Mix/Mix It in the TV packages.

Mixit is the currently sold base-tier, Maxit is the currently sold top-tier.

Mix is a legacy package that was pitched somewhere in the middle - it's not been sold for several years, was abolished alongside Full House.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks