Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Entertainment UHD

oxfordmark
Superfast

Hey

Returning subscriber.

If I want to access Sky Entertainment UHD on-demand content, is that an additional charge?

There was no option to add it to my account on sign up.

24 REPLIES 24

Does anyone from the forum team have an answer for me yet?
Thanks.

Hi thrice,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, so I can have a close look and check the package for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi thrice,

Thanks for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad I was able to help and make sure everything was as it should be, if you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out. 

Regards

Paul.

@Paul_DN wrote:

Hi thrice,

Thanks for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad I was able to help and make sure everything was as it should be, if you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out. 

Regards

Paul.

After all the trouble the forum team had taken to sort out the mistaken billing for UHD on my Ultimate Oomph subscription I have just received my latest bill with an additional charge for UHD. Is this a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing?

Hi thrice,

I'm sorry for any confusion over this, so I can go through a few things with you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm