cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Atlantic

LauraB10
Joining in

I was told that we would get all the sky channels we had before switching (I was with sky) but we don’t have sky Atlantic which is a channel we watch a lot. Why tell me something if it’s not true. 

4 REPLIES 4

TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic

I think virgin are meant to be getting it but dont  yet

roy247
Community elder

If I was Sky I would keep Atlantic unique to Sky because they do have some good programmes on it, and can use that as a selling point. I would l like to see it on Virgin but have my doubts if it ever will be.

Dasco
On our wavelength

Sky will never let any other brand have Sky Atlantic. When Sky first released Sky Atlantic there was a huge row because they moved all the favourite Sky One shows onto it so if you wanted to continue to watch shows like "LOST" your only choice was to take out a Sky subscription. This has not changed and never will.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Dasco wrote:

Sky will never let any other brand have Sky Atlantic. When Sky first released Sky Atlantic there was a huge row because they moved all the favourite Sky One shows onto it so if you wanted to continue to watch shows like "LOST" your only choice was to take out a Sky subscription. This has not changed and never will.

BT TV customers have it as the Now TV app is now installed on their boxes following an agreement with BT. Some of the recent SA content, such as “I Hate Suzie”, is available On Demand on Virgin.

https://www.bt.com/tv/packages/?s_intcid=con_portal_tv_cta-card_now-tv_watch-it-all 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks