cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up to record a film when it is on

skippy320
Joining in

With my old box you used to be able to specify a film to record if and when it was shown on Tv. I have no idea how to do this with the 360. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It does sound like you're referring to the TiVo-software wishlists, this is not something TV360 has.

Currently you can only set recordings on TV360, for programmes that are in the 14day EPG.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Hi skippy320,

I assume you are referring to WishList's facility that the TiVo and V6 box's have, unfortunately I think you will find that is TiVo patented so is not available on the 360 because it uses Virgin's in-house software (Horizon).

Basically if you want to set a recording you can only do that if the programme or film is shown on the TV guide on the box. You can always use the TVGO app to set a recording if you are away from home for several weeks and were unable to set the recording before you went away, best to leave the box set to fast start.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It does sound like you're referring to the TiVo-software wishlists, this is not something TV360 has.

Currently you can only set recordings on TV360, for programmes that are in the 14day EPG.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ah that’s a shame. Thanks for the intel. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @skippy320 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

The above advice provided by the very helpful roy247 and japitts is correct. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Have a great weekend and please do be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs