cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Off?

Perryc
Tuning in

is virgin media down all home services gone down and cannot access website?

55 REPLIES 55

it is a national outage.

martin671
On our wavelength

Sorry, further to previous post… we can’t even check the service status as site is being worked on, what is going on?

Hi Martin 

There's been a National TV Outage.

TV Outage 

Hopefully there will be more information soon.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

macmoob
Just joined
  • As a new customer and having been with Virgin for less than one month, I was and still am very disappointed to have woken up today with absolutely no channels whatsoever.  Also it seems to have been made near to impossible for me to contact any form of customer service.
  • Do we get compensated for this of service? 
  • Should I return to BT and say sorry for leaving? At least with them I could actually speak to a human being. 

Hi @macmoob 

There's been a national TV outage, but it looks like 'some' channels may be back up & running.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Thanks 

You're welcome Sir.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

@macmoob wrote:
  • As a new customer and having been with Virgin for less than one month, I was and still am very disappointed to have woken up today with absolutely no channels whatsoever.  Also it seems to have been made near to impossible for me to contact any form of customer service.

National outage - it happens sometimes, with any provider.

• Do we get compensated for this of service? 

...you only get compensated if the service is down for 2 days or more.

• Should I return to BT and say sorry for leaving? At least with them I could actually speak to a human being. 

...the grass is always greener.

Sadly I lost my services this morning for TV and some Virgin media sites too.

I tried calling 150 but instead of Virgin saying sorry for lost of paid services and they are working on this matter. 

We just we are busy at this time and call back later bye and you stay on they cut you off 

Rude Virgin media 😒 

We understand that this can happen to any services BUT I don't understand why a secondary back up system is not possible??

It would be nice to receive text messages from Virgin media at this time automatically 

So many questions?

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@TVmadone 

This outage has been well documented here and you can get SMS updates by going to Service Status:

7AF697C0-91CD-40FC-B8C0-17A8603AF3F3.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks