cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Off?

Perryc
Tuning in

is virgin media down all home services gone down and cannot access website?

55 REPLIES 55

Newcastle all services off. 

Yea - National outage for TV.

Internet still working though.

Kei_M
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We’re aware of an issue currently affecting TV services up and down the country and we're working hard to fix this as quickly as possible. We also know some of you are having difficulties getting on the status page on our website. 

We apologise for any inconvenience and we'll provide updates here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/National-TV-Outage/td-p/4877465

Thanks,

ekg
On our wavelength

TV and Landline off here in CF5 and all over the map according to other media sites (Downdetector & Facebook)

KGriff
On our wavelength
Sutton Coldfield near Tamworth

I rebooted the TiVo box after an error message came up and suggested to do that and then had nothing, so tried to check service page and even phoned 150 help-line and no information anywhere ("We’re busy, phone back later - call then ends"), that’s until I came to the community here.

I understand these things may happen from time to time, but a message when calling the help-line would have reassured, I thought. I started to think the TiVo box itself may have developed a fault.

Will just wait patiently of course now and hope that it gets fixed sooner, rather than later.

JessGreen
Joining in

Hi, 

My TiVo box isn’t booting up, there is a blue light on the right hand side of the box with a red light that flashes every so often. I have turned the box off for 15 mins then back on, adjusted the HDMI and it’s still not working. 

Any help massively appreciated! 
Jess 

Mckee
Joining in

cannot watch live tv diagnostics fine rebooted switched off and on again reset box. Recordings working iplayer etc but can’t get any live programmes 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Always useful to search the forum before starting a new thread:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/National-TV-Outage/m-p/4877465#M23274

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

JML36
Tuning in

Good afternoon my name is Jason leach and my TV service has completely gone down no picture at all still getting Internet but no TV whatsoever and when I try to go into the site to report it it says site is down?? Also when I try and phone it so ring for about three times and go dead. Can some one please help.