cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Off?

Perryc
Tuning in

is virgin media down all home services gone down and cannot access website?

55 REPLIES 55

some of the services  that they say that are back on ,where one when turn my tv on , but they have gone of agian . something i can't  understand is my sister lives just around the corner and her services are  on is  that because she does not  have a 360 box

@wyre wrote:

some of the services  that they say that are back on ,where one when turn my tv on , but they have gone of agian . something i can't  understand is my sister lives just around the corner and her services are  on is  that because she does not  have a 360 box

Outage | Virgin Media

Read the third sentence.

If you look at the forum, you will see that there is a national outage affecting much of the UK today. 

Updates are being issued at regular intervals

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/outage

Ripp
Up to speed

Tried switching everything off and on again and 360 box diagnostics show that I should have live TV and that everything is fine. I can watch saved shows but nothing at all in the live guide will work, when I select a channel the screen just goes black. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Suddenly? Been off since around 11 this morning. Worth a search of any forum before starting a new thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Suddenly to me yes, left the house this morning and it was working, came home this afternoon and it wasn't. I haven't monitored the status of my TV all day. 

SJT9
Tuning in

Hi,

I experienced some issues with Virgin Media early afternoon where the channels just showed a black screen. I rebooted the box and the channels worked after that. 

However, I’ve just turned on the box and now all Sky (sport, movies etc) and BT channels are showing a message saying the channels are being setup, this also affects some free to air stations on BBC etc and I’m unable to view any of these channels. 

Ive rebooted the broadband hub and tv hub but still have the same problem. I’ve tried calling customer services but get a message saying they are too busy and then I’m disconnected. 

Can someone please advise how I resolve this issue?

Thanks 

Hi @SJT9 

Virgin Media had a Nationwide Service Outage this morning.

As yet there's no firm time for this to be resolved, unfortunately.

😕

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Me too, could have saved myself wasting an hour checking and rebooting connections if there had been a heads up on tlf150.

dave1954
Tuning in

I have not got a TV Service today , Is there a fault in the area of WV6 area ?

Thank you in Advance , Dave .