cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Off?

Perryc
Tuning in

is virgin media down all home services gone down and cannot access website?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kei_M
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We’re aware of an issue currently affecting TV services up and down the country and we're working hard to fix this as quickly as possible. We also know some of you are having difficulties getting on the status page on our website. 

We apologise for any inconvenience and we'll provide updates here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/National-TV-Outage/td-p/4877465

Thanks,

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

55 REPLIES 55

LoneSpeaker
Superfast

loads of reports on twitter of TV going down.  mine has too.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, mine went down just after 11.

Just to add that previous recordings are playing OK. It must be a live TV issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep mine's down here in Scotland. Website gone too

Kei_M
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this, we're working to fix this ASAP and we'll update the thread shortly.

Mine too in Leeds. No TV, website or answer to 150 on virginmedia landline

dozer167
Knows their stuff

Mine is down as well in Salford Greater Manchester.  Watching a film on Netflix to pass the time till the issue is fixed.

I do not work for Virgin Media, I'm just another customer. If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the kudos star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer?

biondani
Dialled in

Totally dead in Southampton too. Website down and 150 has a message to try again later.

Ian

TV channels all gone dark in Ipswich. Broadband is working, but parts of the VM site (including service status and My Virgin Media) are down.

Mine is off in Leeds