cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Link New Programs

dfreeland24
Joining in

I've read that TV 360 can't yet offer option to record only new programs.  How can that be an upgrade? Does anyone know when this feature will be part of TV 360?  Thank you.  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo-software, which drives the TiVo & V6 boxes, is extremely mature and very well-featured in the recording & Series Link department.

360 currently doesn't match it - I'm sure in time, it will. As to when that will be? Sorry to say, but that's anyone's guess...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The examples were illustrations from the app.

From the TV 360 remote:

Press Voice button on remote;

Say ‘search the flash’;

Press OK on The Flash entry;

Press OK on ALL EPISODES;

Select Series 7;

Select Record;

Select Record series.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo-software, which drives the TiVo & V6 boxes, is extremely mature and very well-featured in the recording & Series Link department.

360 currently doesn't match it - I'm sure in time, it will. As to when that will be? Sorry to say, but that's anyone's guess...

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As someone who only records new programs, while there is no new only, there is effectively the equivalent.

Record current (new) series and later.

For example, the new series 7 of The Flash starts soon, recording set as follows which will record the new series and any future series:

FF2B87CF-2D54-450A-8CBA-4F9319BDFB39.png

Thank you for this. Can you tell me how to get to this screen - I don't recall seeing it with 360?

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The examples were illustrations from the app.

From the TV 360 remote:

Press Voice button on remote;

Say ‘search the flash’;

Press OK on The Flash entry;

Press OK on ALL EPISODES;

Select Series 7;

Select Record;

Select Record series.

Thank you. I usually record from TV guide, but I'll give it a go!

I fail to see that it's an improvement and upgrade then, do you? I was happier pressing buttons to get the service I had, than talking to a remote for reduced options! Thanks anyway.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

… and, of course, you can press buttons to do exactly the same, either on the TV 360 itself or via the app.

Not difficult to work out how.

Hello dfreeland24

Thanks for posting in regards to the TV 360 service, we're always looking for feedback from customers to help improve the overall service and customer experience.

We have these tips here for the TV 360 but if you do need us in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Rob

Give us everything with 360 that we had with TiVo and I’ll be happy!