cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling through recorded programmes

CalKlein
Dialled in

Hi All

Do you have any issues when looking at your list of recorded or planned recordings? Since upgrading to V4.37 I am having an issue where I cannot choose if there is more than one episode available/scheduled to record.

When you enter the saved section and select a series you have a number of episodes (either recorded or plan to record), it will automatically select the latest episode. It will not allow you scroll up using the remote (either physical or virtual via the app). It will let you scroll left to select the series number It will select the oldest episode recorded, but not scroll down.

Navigating up and down works everywhere else in menus or the programme guide, but not in the list of recordings. 

I have two main boxes, no mini's. And this is the same on the both of them. 

Any Thoughts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Try doing a factory reset, sounds drastic but it fixed a problem I had with the remote not scrolling past the top or bottom of the displayed page of TV guide, worked ok on everything else. Try it on one box and select the option to keep your recordings.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Try doing a factory reset, sounds drastic but it fixed a problem I had with the remote not scrolling past the top or bottom of the displayed page of TV guide, worked ok on everything else. Try it on one box and select the option to keep your recordings.

Wow,

as drastic as that sounds, IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! All of my recordings stayed in place and it is working great.

Thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, I saw this today - unable to move down in the Saved lists.

As identified, a factory reset did the business.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi CallKlein, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with this. 

I'm glad roy247 was able to offer advice that got things resolved for you. If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to pop back here to let us know. 

Take care and enjoy your weekend. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs