cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling through recorded program list

Eddie-heath
Tuning in

Hi, anyone having problems scrolling through recorded and planned recordings programmes list, in the SAVED section of the menu.

I can't step down through programmes 

9 REPLIES 9

roy247
Community elder

Hi Eddie-heath,

If you can scroll up and down everything else using the buttons, then the thing to do is a Factory Reset, just select the option to keep your recordings and this will fix it. You can try repairing your remote but to be honest that will probably be a waste of time, been there with a similar problem and the factory reset was the only fix. 🤞

You will need to sign in again on your apps, iPlayer, Netflix, etc.

I will lose all my recordings and planned recordings 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Eddie-heath 

To factory reset go to Settings (the cog at the end of the Home menu) > System > Factory Reset. It's actually misnamed and only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

With the 360 choosing Keep Recordings means you won't lose your recordings or any links you've set up (but will have to sign into apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITV Hub again)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Match frame rate and Dolby Audio settings also go back to their default settings, and another one that I can't just think of.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Eddie-heath
Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear you're having issues scrolling through your recordings at this time. Please let us know if the advice given by the community member and VIP's has helped resolve this issue for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Resolved  butl lost all recorded programmes  I noticed there is no longer an undelete or an option to view the list of series links set to record, other than planed recordings for the next 2 weeks.

Sorry for any mistakes in wording, I m partially sighted and struggle to type

Hi Eddie-heath,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you can no longer undelete or see your planned recording passed 2 weeks, I also have the 360 and cannot see any planned recording further than 2 weeks, I can only assume this is normal as the same on all 3 boxes, I cannot see the undelete option either, I believe this isn't available but have reached out to a colleague to make double sure this is the case.

Regards

Paul.

It was avaliable on older style boxes, but this options, been removed on the newer boxes.

Such a shame, that we the ccustomes  never get asked which features we would like.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Eddie-heath

Thanks for posting on our community forum

My apologies for the inconvenience, we do appreciate all feedback.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs