cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Program/Continue Watching

StuBFrost
Tuning in

Hello 

I have only had Virgin Tv for a few weeks having had sky for several years but I have an issue with a program showing in the saved area as a continue watching that has never been set to record or been put on a watchlist. 

The program appears each week after each episode and is not deleteable. I have to play it and scroll to the end of program for it to be removed. 

How do I stop this annoyance?

Thanks

Stu

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

Try highlighting the programme and then press the info (...) button and select Remove from continue watching.

I’m sure I did that but couldn’t see anything to remove it and it doesn’t appear in the watchlist area. 
I’ll have to wait until the programme is on next week now to check. 

It might be that a series link has been set by accident, check your planned recordings and if it is showing in there select the edit option and delete the series link, you could also check the TV guide for the next time the programme is on and if it is showing a red planned recording symbol next to it you can delete the series link by pressing the OK button on the programme and then edit the recording. I remember a couple of post's about using the TVGO app to delete programmes when the 360 box wouldn't delete them.

The program isn’t in the planned recordings or in the watch list.

Looking at the next time the program is on doesn’t show any series link or any red recording circle. I am almost certain it will still flag it for continue watching after it airs  

Would a factory reset stop this from happening?

You can try doing a factory reset, just select the option to keep your recordings.

@BenardB wrote:

To do this on the app, click on the three dots stacked vertically, then go to "remove from row." If you're watching on TV, click on the show or movie and select "Remove from Continue Watching." If you change your mind, you can select the back arrow to undo the removal.

I’ll check this if it does it again next week when the program airs. Thanks. 

Hi @StuBFrost

Thanks for the reply!

Please keep us updated with how you get on and we can investigate further if needs be.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs