cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV remote help.

Swf
Fibre optic

Hi guys my Samsung TV remote worked perfectly well on the v6 old software but after upgrading to 360 its totally stoped any tips get the TV remote working with the 360?   Thanks for any help

10 REPLIES 10

SavaSnoopy
On our wavelength

Swf
Fibre optic

Thank you it works but I don't know what to do to get the 360s home button to pop up.  Any information? 

SavaSnoopy
On our wavelength

Hi - Not been able to map the home button I am afraid as the Home on the remote brings up the Samsung menu.  If I work it out will let you know

OK thanks.  And if anyone else's knows. Let two know pls 

Thanks.  90% there.  

1 problem still is I can't open the 360s home button via the Samsung remote. If anyone else knows how to pleases post it here as it will help others aswell as me.. 

Swf
Fibre optic

Mine can partly. It can't open the home screen button from the 360 or do the vice controller.   Has anyone got it fully working yet? 

SavaSnoopy
On our wavelength

So managed to get the Home Screen up.  You need to press Home and it brings up the Samsung menu.  Scroll across to your VirginMedia source and you can see the Home icon above.  Pick this and you are there.  Hope that makes sense for your setup.

Given that it is an option there could be a way to remap one of the buttons on the remote to this function.

Thanks yeah I found that yesterday. Was just going to post it. But I think fast forwarding button would be a option I just don't know how to set it up.  Thanks again 

SavaSnoopy
On our wavelength

You can do that.  Press the play pause button and it brings up a small menu on screen for you to go back and forwards.  Its is very fiddly to use and I do not find it much use as I use the voice command on the 360 remote