cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKY Football UHD

Tonyt1962
On our wavelength

The new premier league starts tonight and still no UHD football , absolutely ridiculous.  Contined my contract on the premise that UHD football was coming to Virgin last season and we still don’t have for new season.   Can’t wait for my contract to end so I can move back to sky!🤬🤬🤬

5 REPLIES 5

Koolmacher
Dialled in

I don't understand how they can announce an agreement in 2019 for it but here we are 2 years later still without a launch date?

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi both, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies that the UHD versions of Sky Football are currently unavailable to you. 

We don't have any news at the moment, but we're always looking to improve our products and services. As soon as there's any update, we'll let you know. 

You can keep up to date on any news here.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@Kath_F wrote:

Hi both, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies that the UHD versions of Sky Football are currently unavailable to you. 

We don't have any news at the moment, but we're always looking to improve our products and services. As soon as there's any update, we'll let you know. 

You can keep up to date on any news here.

Thanks,

That web page doesn't appear to have been updated since 2018.

They might just as well have bots on here for what use they are 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is now the best page for VMO2 news and updates https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali