cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish 360

hadfieldsam8768
Joining in

Can’t even get my upgrade to install, although this forum would suggest it’s something of a con.

error MA1/4/0

system doesn’t even recognise the error code

well done Virgin, yet again released an untested product.

I will be requesting a refund. You are already in breach of contract. Not supplying the service you sold and increased the price for.

even more poor customer service. Worse thing I ever did, joining Virgin.

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@hadfieldsam8768 wrote:

I will be requesting a refund. You are already in breach of contract. Not supplying the service you sold and increased the price for.

Is your box still functioning for live TV, be it on TiVo or V6?

The service in this context is a pay-TV service. What do you think you are due a refund for? In what way do you think VM are in breach of contract?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulpal67
Superfast

You say it's rubbish and you haven't got it yet 🙄 wait till the update happens, then judge. It's different from the V6 and you lose a few things. Personally i'm happy with it

Sold me 360 as an update at more cost than TiVo 

yes TiVo still works, but a refund to TiVo price as it does not work as promised.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's no such thing as "TiVo price" or "360 package" as I've also seen mentioned on here in the past.

You have a package of services at a bundle price, and you have a TV box with either TiVo or Horizon software on. The two are completely different and any package you're offered should be available on your existing TiVo/V6 box, or with a TV360 conversion.

There may be incentives to convert to TV360, but again - if you don't want TV360 and specifically do want to retain a V6, then that remains an option open to you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I already had a bundle price for V6 and it worked ok.

the increase was to receive a better package that I can’t currently get .

can’t self correct as the system doesn’t even recognise the errror code. Again staying with V6 should therefor reduce the price to where it was .

Hi Hadfieldsam8768 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 
Sorry to hear you had some issues with your V6 to TV360 upgrade. There's a couple of things causing problems that you have mentioned here in this thread that we will need to offer support with. 

1) Your issues upgrading the TV service. 

2) Your expression of dissatisfaction and hope for a refund as a resolution. 

In order to help with both of these issues I will need to send a PM to confirm a few account details, this way I can then investigate the issue with the TV service upgrade, and offer help raising a complaint where we can discuss the resolution )(your hope for compensation due to the issues upgrading.) You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox 📩. We can then return to this public thread with an update when possible.

If you can also please let me know in your PM reply which error code you have been receiving on the TV box this will help me to help you! Thank you for your patience in the meantime whilst I investigate and offer support. 

Wishing you all the best 🌞

Molly