cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to subscribe

Dazza123
On our wavelength

I come home today to find my 360 box searching for channels, after waiting 10 mind or so with no change i went through the reset process but kept recordings,  everything seemed fine but suddenly a number of recordings are telling me to subscribe when I go to watch them. Right now I'm trying to watch 'I'm a celebrity....' whilst it's recording, but from the start. Ots asking me to subscribe rather than letting me play it, although I can watch it live, any ideas?? Just checked and I'm on the Maxit TV package so shouldn't be any issues 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Dazza123,

It's possibly linked to the nationwide outage.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/outage 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If live TV is working but additional services aren't, there's a very good chance it's related to the ongoing issues.

At the very least, VM are unlikely to be able to progress certain individual issues until that's resolved

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Thanks for that, didn't even think to check VM website,  haven't looked yet this morning to see if its fixed but due to all the issues I've been having I assumed it was linked 😀 

Thanks for your reply and update, Dazza123,

It should be linked to the outages experienced last week, however let us know if you are still having these issues.

Cheers,

Corey C

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Well this issue is fixed at least,  thanks 

Do feel free to come back to us if you have anything further that needs addressing 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn