cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement power pack

LizT02
Joining in

Our stupid dog chewed through our cable power pack today whilst home alone and I have no idea which options are needed to get a replacement! They chewed the end with the plug not the end that goes into the tv box. Any tips on how to get a replacement- I would be very grateful 🙂 

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it's the plug end they are universal and you could pick one up from most electrical stores. 

https://www.toolstation.com/uk-plug-to-figure-8-lead/p64786?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=fee...

It’s also had the block punctured with teeth marks so unfortunately I would need the whole power pack 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @LizT02,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that your dog has chewed your wires.

I will send you a private message so I can help you further.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for talking to me in a private message @LizT02.

I am happy that we have this arranged for you now 🙂 Please let me know how it works for you once it turns up.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi thanks for this delivery - unfortunately it doesn’t fit the tv box. The male port WBD is too big for the tv box - it looks like it would fit our wifi hub but not our tv box. 

I have attached the codes underneath the tv 360 box to aid finding the correct power pack. I have also attached the details in the side of the original power pack that was damaged for comparison. 

many thanks 

liz 

112A8A74-EEBD-4710-B9CD-A4F03496DA43.jpeg

A7F61230-816D-4D4B-AB9C-AFBBC5836FAC.jpeg

273676B2-B71A-42B4-8105-6DE15DA99B24.jpeg

Hi LizT02,

I'm sorry to see the pack ordered doesn't fit.

Going through a few checks here, it's showing that an engineer is needed so I've arranged this for you.

you can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm