cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Remote

JAK92
On our wavelength

Hi,

Is there a way to get a replacement remote controller for the 360 at all. Hoping to avoid phoning up if possible. Just wondered if there was a member of the team on here that could help send one for me

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

You will have to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up possibly 2 to 3 day's.

You can use the TVGO app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360 box, my LG smart remote is paired using Ziggo set-top box.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JAK92, thank you for reaching out today and I am sorry you to hear you need a new remote. 

I would be able to look into this for you and get you one ordered , I will send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Cally79
Joining in

Hi, I need to order a replacement remote for one of my boxes as it seems to have vanished and we are unable to use the system in that room. I tried calling but was going round the IVR for ages then on hold it then proceeded to hang up on me. Is there anyway to get one sent via this platform instead I have the 360 remotes.

Hi Cally79, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue trying to order a replacement remote control. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Cally79, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I have ordered the replacement remote for you now and you should receive this in the post within 7 working days. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let me know so I can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs