cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote recording

Paulpal67
Superfast

I'm moving over to 360 next week. With my tivo V6, via the control app, i could set to record if i forgot to while in the house. I know there is an app for the 360 and will i still be able to set a recording from it

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Yes you can use the TVGO app to set remote recordings, just make sure the 360 is set to fast start or active start, (fast start is best), and it's got an internet connection, which it should have.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Yes you can use the TVGO app to set remote recordings, just make sure the 360 is set to fast start or active start, (fast start is best), and it's got an internet connection, which it should have.

Excellent 🙂 Thank you

I can't find how to remote record in the tvgo app. I can record from tv control for my v6 and understand that will be obsolete when i move to the 360 on Wednesday. Is it a separate app from the v6 tvgo. Thanks in advance

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Virgin TV Go app determines whether you have a TiVo box or a Horizon box, TV 360.

It enables remote recording if you have a TV 360.

You won’t see the function until you have a TV 360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Clever app 🙂 Thanks Ernie 🙂