cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote controls no longer light up on movement

ZinG
Dialled in

As the titles suggests we have two upgraded V6 boxes and just received the new remotes for when we.uohraded to tv360.

When we first had them they would light up briefly on movement (of more use in the bedroom) which we found useful and now the remote only pulses the power button on movement (if the box is in standby)

Initially I though it was just the remote but on checking the living room box that remote is also exhibiting the same behaviour.

Has something changed? I really cannot see how two remotes would stop otherwise.

20 REPLIES 20

roy247
Community elder

What version software are your boxes, Home, Settings, Info. Version 4.33 is currently being rolled out even though some people haven't received 4.32 yet, is it possible it could be a software thing, have you tried new batteries to eliminate that.

Same problem for me on both remotes and on software 4.33 

Anyone else having this problem 

I am still on 4.31 but people on 4.33 were saying they couldn't see anything new, maybe they weren't looking at the remote.

I am on 4.33 and the lights on the remote don't light up except for the power button. 

@LoneSpeaker wrote:

I am on 4.33 and the lights on the remote don't light up except for the power button. 

Same for me since the 4.33 software update. I rather miss them.

Yes me too hence posting about it, especially of use if the lights are off

Same here , i thought it was a nice feature TBH 

Kickoverthestatues

Hi all, 

Thanks for your comments on this 🙂

I can confirm that this is a fault and has been raised with the 360 team. There is no estimated fix time as of yet but as soon as we do have one, we shall let you know.

Fingers crossed this feature is back soon 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Scrap that! We've had an update on this again 🙂

The configuration has been updated and the change should be updated on your boxes either tonight or tomorrow. 

Let me know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs