cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control

1234gra
Joining in

Trying to order a new remote but keeps saying technical issue try again…. Extremely frustrating could one be sent out please 

3 REPLIES 3

1234gra
Joining in

tried 7 times!! still getting this message

There seems to have been a technical issue when placing your order for a replacement remote, so we'll need you to try again.

phone busy, no response from live chat absolutely terrible level of service!!

can I just simply order a replacement

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @1234gra 

It can take the Forum Team a couple of days to pick this up for you.

You can call 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile (free call) or 0345 4541111 from any other phone (landline rates) option 2 (Faults) It's best to call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and order the remote.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.
Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

You can download and use the TVGO app as a temporary replacement from the link on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/download-the-virgin-tv-go-app 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @1234gra 

This is a duplicate of the thread you posted in the 360 Forum.

/Virgin-TV-360/Remote-control/m-p/5039336 

The same advice applies, unless you do have a V6 box, in which case yuo can download the TV Control app to use as a temporary replacement until you receive a new remote. The TV Control link is on <<< the same page >>>  but  a little nearer the bottom of the page.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali