cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control

alsinclair
Joining in

Hi

hiw can I get a new remote control for my virgin rv 360?

Thanks 

al

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

I think you need to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up as I believe the online link doesn't work.

You can use the TVGO app as a remote until you get a replacement or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360, my LG remote will also control the 360, when setting the TV's universal remote select the manufacturer as Ziggo not Virgin, it appears as Ziggo set top box on my TV.

You will probably have to input Ziggo manually as my TV automatically said Virgin but didn't fully work.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

I think you need to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up as I believe the online link doesn't work.

You can use the TVGO app as a remote until you get a replacement or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360, my LG remote will also control the 360, when setting the TV's universal remote select the manufacturer as Ziggo not Virgin, it appears as Ziggo set top box on my TV.

You will probably have to input Ziggo manually as my TV automatically said Virgin but didn't fully work.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @alsinclair,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and order a new remote but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L