cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control top of channel list

bonerp
Tuning in

Hi newbie here. When on say channel 345 and I press the channel list it takes me to this channel as expected in the list.  How do I jump straight to the top of the list?!?!  Without having to hold the up button until it trawls through pages to get back to the top?

Even going to all channels doesnt take you back to channel 100/101.  Is this a defect or missing functionality?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

deans6571
Wise owl

@bonerp wrote:

Hi newbie here. When on say channel 345 and I press the channel list it takes me to this channel as expected in the list.  How do I jump straight to the top of the list?!?!  Without having to hold the up button until it trawls through pages to get back to the top?

Even going to all channels doesnt take you back to channel 100/101.  Is this a defect or missing functionality?

Press 1 on the remote and it takes you back to the top. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

deans6571
Wise owl

@bonerp wrote:

Press 1 on the remote and it takes you back to the top. 

thanks! So simple haha

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can also use the voice control button and say "back to the top" or "top" and it goes to 100, or you can say "101", "501" , or "BBC1" "Channel 4" etc

Also when searching anywhere on the EPG you can change from the 'ALL' section to individual categories such as Sports or Movies by pressing the Home button, then right

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali