cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Control Low Battery Warning

thrice
Superfast

I have just had one of my 360 remotes die on me without warning - or without one I could see. I replaced the batteries and it was working again. Is there a low battery warning or is this a feature yet to be implemented?

12 REPLIES 12

@markdyer72 wrote:

I’ve had my remote since 02/12/20 and it’s well used, more voice than any other function, and I haven’t had to change batteries as yet, I have also took the batteries out 1 side st a time and remote does work with just 2 batteries as well as the light… doesn’t seem to matter which side has batteries in either.  So I’m wondering why it has 4 batteries at all….

Thats because they come in packs of 4

@roy247 wrote:

@markdyer72 wrote:

I’ve had my remote since 02/12/20 and it’s well used, more voice than any other function, and I haven’t had to change batteries as yet, I have also took the batteries out 1 side st a time and remote does work with just 2 batteries as well as the light… doesn’t seem to matter which side has batteries in either.  So I’m wondering why it has 4 batteries at all….

Thats because they come in packs of 4

😂😂😂😂

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've now noticed if  I have 2 batteries in the right hand side that everything works.

However if I only have batteries in the left hand side then the volume doesn't work.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali