cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red button.

Deedee011
Joining in

Why cant i use the interactive red button on sky sports to watch the championship games. Never worked.

26 REPLIES 26

Regardless of the other issues with this isn't the fact that users have to press the ... info button after pressing the red button an unnecessary step? Something for the 360 box developers to look at?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rufus57 wrote:

Regardless of the other issues with this isn't the fact that users have to press the ... info button after pressing the red button an unnecessary step? Something for the 360 box developers to look at?

It's just the same as the set up on the older Tivo and V6 boxes where you have always had to press the "i" (info) button

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi, just confirming I'm trying the sky sports red button again tonight and it's not working (at all - says channel not available after attempting to load up the red button) 

It's working on both 501 and 503 tonight for me.

Working now for me

Hey SannyBay4, thank you for reaching out and confirming this is all now working.

I am really happy it is working for you, please do feel free to reach out if you need anything in the near future. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rufus57 wrote:

The contextual button (...) or info button has a different purpose in normal channel operation. Pressing red initiates the Sky provided background app on the channel, that then repurposes the button to operate the app menu.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks