cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Button sound on SkySports golf

Aitch86
Tuning in

Why is there no sound via the red button on skysports golf today, except for a constant tone?

picture is there no commentary. PGA Wells Fargo event

15 REPLIES 15

Now that you know the is a common problem experienced over the past two months, is there any solution?

I don't know not tried on other sky sports channels. I did try rebooting yesterday and made no difference either formula 1 commentary or an awful high pitch noise!

Hey guyacampbell, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear there has been some issues with the red button.

Please can you let me know if it was just for the F1 on Sunday, please can you try the red button on any sports for me and let me know if its the same issues.

This could of been down to broadcast issues for the F1 as its something we aren't aware off. 

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Found this thread whilst searching.  Watching sky golf and pressed the red button.  Same as other people, high pitched tone no other sound so completely unwatchable.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bigmick777 

I've just tested it on my 360.

Red button feed 1 is Ok with the correct audio.

Feeds 2 and 3 have ended, and red button 4 is a high pitched noise despite going back to main menu and in again which sometimes works.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

coypu13
Dialled in

I was shocked today after Month's of major audio problems no high pitched noise or commentary from other sports channels watching The French Open today, although hearing the shot commentary 5 seconds before the shot was his was a bit crap.