Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just installed not got what I was told I'd get

I've just had virgin installed and to be fair excellent service. But when I started to set up my channels I was disappointed to find sky witness is not in, and I would have to upgrade. When the gentleman came round to my house he convinced me to move...

Kazer61 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports UHD FF/Rewind not working properly

Anyone else experience this? Both FF and rewind seem to stutter or just completely freeze. The only option which seems to work as it should is if you FF with one green arrow. I have reset the box, but still no joy.

Resolved! Netflix not working on my 360 box

Hi I have the same issue and 360 box, we had a power cut and when the box restarted everything seemed ok but net flix does not start correctly netflix appears on screen and a red circle rotates below it. 

Resolved! Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...

360 TV remote no longer able to control TV volume.

I can re-pair with the 360 box, going through the steps it mutes, increase and decreases volume, but when out of the settings menu watching a program, the volume control no longer works controlling my Hisense TV again.I have a second 360 box used in ...

second box connection

Received my second box today.I already have a 360 plus a broadband hub downstairs but only one cable coming in to the property.Any way of splitting the existing line? or do i need an engineer to install a second socket. 

pyromyst by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Install multi room cables

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Virgin Media after having a terrible experience with another provider I've jumped ship and have a few questions I thought I'd ask.1: I've signed up for internet and 360 TV multi room my property has never had VM before however...

oppo by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos