cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings

covkid69
Up to speed

Might have asked before but can’t remember. 
ive got a series link or whatever it’s called in 360 world for Corrie and if I look in planned recordings it’s only showing the 7.30 one and not the 8.30 one. If I go into the TV guide it shows it as due to record. 
why does it not show all planned recordings and why can’t we check what series links we have set. 
getting really frustrated with this 360 and do not trust it to get all my shows recorded.
As always any help appreciated 

43 REPLIES 43

Just to add to what Ernie_C said if I set a series recording from either Saturday or Sunday it schedules Saturday nights programme. If I just set to record the Sunday programme that is what it shows in planned recordings. I will see what it records.

I did notice on your picture that you had 0% saved recordings is that correct or am I looking for a problem that may not exist.

roy247
Community elder

Hi covkid69,

Just to update on my MOTD recording that I set to record Sunday morning, it showed in my planned recordings as being set for Sunday, and it recorded Saturday night. Which is just as Ernie_C say's it will always record the first available showing. This is useful as the 360 then has 2 or more chances to record something if anything goes wrong, I have found failed recordings in my Saved list and the 360 has automatically rescheduled a new recording to replace the failed one.

I’m just getting a bit confused with it all. Never had any of this with my v6 it’s only since I regrettably downgraded to 360.

after deleting the series link for MOTD and re setting it for Saturday evening at the first showing it recorded fine and as for the 0% showing I never had anything recorded at the time so nothing wrong I think 

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @covkid69.

I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm glad to hear the issue seems to be resolved, if you have any further problems please pop another post on this thread. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide