cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings

covkid69
Up to speed

Might have asked before but can’t remember. 
ive got a series link or whatever it’s called in 360 world for Corrie and if I look in planned recordings it’s only showing the 7.30 one and not the 8.30 one. If I go into the TV guide it shows it as due to record. 
why does it not show all planned recordings and why can’t we check what series links we have set. 
getting really frustrated with this 360 and do not trust it to get all my shows recorded.
As always any help appreciated 

43 REPLIES 43

unfortunately I can't check as it' not in the tv guide but in v6 land I could have checked my series links but that's another thing 360 does not have.

I know for a fact that i have all my recordings set not to record re runs

As you can see from the picture 2 of my series links are recording at daft times so is there any way I can get them to record at the first showing

deadliest catch and gold rush 

0BADD696-6F12-468C-AA64-E565445DD39E.jpeg

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @covkid69.

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue.

After looking into this further for you, I would advise for you to find the programme you need at another time. Cancel the series link that you currently have set up and set up a new series link for the programme again.

Please give this a try and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have set up a series link for wheeler dealers and episode one is airing tonight at 9pm but for some reason this bloody box has recorded episode 2 first at 3am this morning. Why does it not just record things in the right order. 
also on the TV guide it’s showing wheeler dealers has Ant Anstead in it when it’s actually Elvis priestly. Do virgin ever upgrade details in the TV guide 

First question is have you checked / watched the recording to see if it is series 17 episode 2.

The discovery website shows series17 to be shown Monday's at 9pm but the Virgin epg shows episode 2 to be shown at 3am before episode 1 the same for episode's 2 and 3 episode 3 at 3am before episode 2 at 9pm.

So either the programme information in the guide is wrong and it's recording the wrong episode's or if it's recording the correct episode's it's discovery's problem for broadcasting the episode's this way, all the 360 is doing is recording the episode's at the first available time, the content won't be any different.

Just watch them in sequence, as I don't watch this, does one episode follow on another or could they be watched in any order.

Yes I’ve just checked and episode 2 recorded first at 3am this morning and now episode 1 is being recorded. In all honesty it doesn’t matter which one you watch first it’s just bloody annoying as I don’t want series that do matter which order you watch them in to go the same way. I have other series link set that record at silly o clock in the morning despite the fact I set them to record in the evening. This 360 nonsense is just unreliable and it will drive me away from Virgin. I should have known better and stayed with v6 until this rubbish was sorted out. Cheers for you reply though 

earlier I cancelled the series link for wheeler dealers and then set it again making sure it was done correctly and I’ve just looked and the next episode is set to record next Monday at 3am again. Can anyone from virgin tell me why the stupid 360 does that and not when I set it at 9pm 

Just clicked on the info for this episode and it’s all completely wrong. Wrong car and wrong cast 

0208FD94-0546-41DE-A67B-AFF2E1F3AC76.jpeg

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I’m not sure what your issue is.

Both TV 360 Horizon and V6 TiVo will always record the first broadcast of any episode of a series link.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @roy247

Really sorry to hear that this has been an issue. 

I will report this to our EPG team.  

Kind regards.

Zak_M