cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings

covkid69
Up to speed

Might have asked before but can’t remember. 
ive got a series link or whatever it’s called in 360 world for Corrie and if I look in planned recordings it’s only showing the 7.30 one and not the 8.30 one. If I go into the TV guide it shows it as due to record. 
why does it not show all planned recordings and why can’t we check what series links we have set. 
getting really frustrated with this 360 and do not trust it to get all my shows recorded.
As always any help appreciated 

43 REPLIES 43

Hello @covkid69

Sorry this is happening to your recordings 

If you could please supply the example that @japitts has advised that would be great 

Gareth_L

Errr the series I am talking about in the post…rolling in it should record on a Saturday night on the first showing but it decided to record a repeat showing on Sunday…WHY

Rolling in it that is mentioned in the post

Example posted as requested

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which channel was this on & what time? There's no upcoming showings to check the EPG data with.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It was on itv last night at 18.30 but my box did not record it until 11.50 this morning despite the guide showing last night a red dot to say it would record as you can see in the attached pics 

75510313-C4A2-472C-A29E-915EB3DA58DA.png33F8452E-1DD0-42A4-B1AE-93E4ABA33602.png

Thanks for coming back to us @covkid69 and I'm sorry to see that the series links are seemingly not recording at the most convenient times

Can you confirm if the Series links you have set up are instructed to record any re-runs? 

If it's possible to remove this option, it may force the first showing of the chosen programme to be recorded

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

no It is not set to record re runs but if it was surely it would have recorded both and not just repeat on the Sunday

Thanks for coming back to us.

Can you check, what is it set to record please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@covkid69 wrote:

It was on itv last night at 18.30 but my box did not record it until 11.50 this morning despite the guide showing last night a red dot to say it would record as you can see in the attached pics 

I was wondering if the EPG metadata was at fault here, but it looks good "in hindsight" on my V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks