cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording storage

kirk1690
Superfast

I have 3 V6 boxes now on the 360 system so I used to have 1 Tb storage on each box ,it seems I have been reduced to just 1 tb over all 3 boxes .

I just want it confirmed I'm not really bothered with all the box sets and catch up I hardly need to record much .just wanted to know if 3 terrabytes are now 1 .cheers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should have 3TB recording capacity, but the default setting will still only see the 1TB the core Horizon firmware was designed for.

Please follow the link for how to view the stats for an individual box:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Recordings-showing-all-ALL-3-boxes-despite-profil... 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should have 3TB recording capacity, but the default setting will still only see the 1TB the core Horizon firmware was designed for.

Please follow the link for how to view the stats for an individual box:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Recordings-showing-all-ALL-3-boxes-despite-profil... 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kirk1690,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I can see @nodrogd has provided you with some useful info. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs