cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: power supply 360 box wrong size

DJW94
Joining in

Hello, 

I currently have the exact same issue as this. I have ordered a new power cable and today received a TV Remote instead of the power cable. Honestly, ridiculous. 

I have had the TV package for over two weeks now and been unable to watch anything due to the fact I was sent the wrong cable in the first place. Make matters worse, when I resolved the issue with customer services they sent me the wrong item out.

Can someone please help with this issue. Beyond a joke now. 

DJW

6 REPLIES 6

DJW94
Joining in

Can someone help please. 

I have received the wrong power cable and after ordering a new one with customer services, they sent me a TV Remote rather than a new power cable! 

I haven’t been able to even plug my TV 360 box in for 2 weeks now, beyond a joke this is. 

DJW

Hi @DJW94,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you still have not received your power cable and were instead sent the wrong equipment. I can understand the frustration caused. I have been able to access your account and I can see you spoke to a member of our team regarding this via phone. Was the issue resolved with our team? Have you since received your power cable? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your response! 

I have still yet to receive my new power cable despite being told I would have received this on recorded delivery. I have an order number for this so hopefully it comes soon. 

I also spoke with Customer Services about being reimbursed for my TV subscription for this, as it’s going to be around a month since my starting my subscription and I’ve not been able to watch tv. Any information you have on sorting this would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

DJW

Thank you for the update @DJW94.

Since the last posting, have you received your power cable? If not, have you been able to track the package using your order number? 

Also, in regards to compensation for your loss of TV service, we usually do not compensate for this seen here https://virg.in/autocomp. However, in this case, what I can do is raise a complaint for you and work on a resolution together regarding this. Are you happy to proceed in this way? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello, 

No I’ve still yet to receive my power cable, and everytime I go to my orders it says I don’t have any open orders?? 

I’ve raised a complaint already thanks. So, your telling me I’ve been sat with a TV box with no way of even plugging it in because of a multiple mistakes your end and still have to pay for the full amount? And you don’t usually, meaning you make exceptions for certain circumstances, such as this? What an absolute joke of a service. 

Happy for you to put in another complaint though. Seeming as I’m having to complain about multiple things here. 

thanks 

DJW

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @DJW94,

I am sorry to see this, I have located your account.

I can see you already have an order in place, I can not give this information out on a public thread. Also there is a complaint raised already so we would be unable to raise a new one.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide