cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: V6 To 360 Upgrade

Seajay0902
Tuning in

It's hit and miss at the moment. Sometimes I get a "no signal" message. Then I have to reboot the V6 box which has been upgraded since last Thursday to a 360. I sometimes have to do the reboot of the box a few time until I get a "Welcome" message in a range of languages. After that, if I'm luck(!) I get a "Please Wait"  message briefly and then if I press the tv button the TV I get another "Please" wait and then the Virgin Media log. Then I know I'm in.

I went through all the advice via WhatsApp, did all the advised steps. Still no stability so I went for a phone call with an agent. He took me through steps I'd already done and eventually decided it was a faulty box! So a technician from VM is booked in for Tuesday.

This is the first time I've needed technical help since WM was installed many years ago. I had the Tivo box initially, then the V6 and managed to plug and go with ease.

The agent was kind enough to upgrade my new package again with no charge. So if the techie gets it sorted I'll be happy with the agent's response.

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Seajay0902, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you were having an issue with your V6 box resulting in needing an engineer. 

How have things been since the visit? Hopefully all is back up and running for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The VM technician fixed it last week and everything is working OK now.

Hi @Seajay0902,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that you're up and running again, and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please do let us know if there's anything more we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!