cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to load

pmc815234
Joining in

I have my 360 box less than a week and whilst I was able to get into Netflix the first few days I am also now getting the message unable to load.  I can access it straight away through my TV and other sources. 
Can you please explain why I cannot access it through my 360 box?

11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@pmc815234 

Better to start your own thread than add to someone elses..

Can you load other apps on your 360, such as iPlayer or YouTube?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi pmc815234, sorry to hear you've had some problems with Netflix on your 360 box.

I'm not able to identify any obvious issues or errors from here at the moment. Can you try powering-down the box & hub for a minute & rebooting them?

Please keep us posted.

Tom 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pmc815234

How are things looking now since your last post, any improvements?

Please let us know

Gareth_L

Its going from bad to worse. I am now getting playback errors on catch up and Netflix keeps refusing to load. When I reboot it seems to work for a while then stops working again. This was an upgrade on a current v6 with a good connection  I also have lipsync issues which I cannot fix as adding time makes it worse. This is the worse upgrade ever. 

It also keeps resetting my passwords for Netflix and BBC iPlayer. 

When I try to play channel four on catch up I get error cs2518 playback not possible. 

Ref the voice sync... try turning off "Auto convert" in the audio settings.

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion around the lyp sync which has got better. I am still getting error messages when trying to play catch up - CS2518 playback not possible, IPlayer and Netflix keep crashing (Netflix unable to load). I got through eventually to 360 second line support on Saturday who said they sent something to my box and got me to reboot it. It worked again for a few days but has started happening again today. I haven't changed any settings. I'm on the phone trying to get through to 360 second line support again but have been holding for 1 hour 15 mins at the moment - I'm not hopeful of getting through at all.

Virgin Customer Service is abysmal.

Thanks for coming back to us @pmc815234.

I can see from your account notes that you spoke to the 2nd line team last night, have they been able to resolve the issues that you've been having as the notes state what they asked you to do but not the outcome of the call.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Steven_L