cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ultimate Oomph Bundle without 360 TV

jw1949
Dialled in

Hi Jodi

Thanks for the link but I cannot see the Ultimate OOoomph bundle there - has that been superseded ?

4 REPLIES 4

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi @jw1949 

I think the second box may be part of the deal to get the option discount.

If you don't want or need the second box, It doesn't have to be set up, so just shove it behind the settee when it turns up.

Simple.

😊

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jw1949 wrote:

Hi Jodi

Thanks for the link but I cannot see the Ultimate OOoomph bundle there - has that been superseded ?

Yes - the top bundle offer is now Ultimate Volt - you can see details of that here https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/packages

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi Ben, yes I am now on the Volt package rather than the Ooomph !  Where do they get these names I wonder. 

We have and we use 2 x V6 boxes. I have not yet updated to the 360 software as I’m not convinced I should pay £25 for a software update over the wires and we are pretty happy with the V6 applications as they are. 

Perhaps I am missing something on the benefits of the 360 ?

Thanks, Jack

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi jack,

It's good to see that you managed to switch to the new Ultimate Volt bundle.

The following thread compares some of the differences between the 360 and older boxes.

The new 360 has both pluses and minuses, some, myself included are very happy with the 360, but I tended not to use all the various functions on the V6 so don't miss those that aren't on the 360

/Virgin-TV-360/360-Features-v-TIVO-Features 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali