cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tv 360 Remote

Retiredatast
Dialled in

Hello Kath

I have recently been having problems with my TV Remote Control.

You are unable to do anything on the tv with it and the red power button keeps flashing. I have put in new batteries and tried repairing it but it does not help.

Could you please arrange for a new remote to be sent to me.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Retiredatast,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your TV 360 remote control! 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with this and that changing batteries did not help resolve your issue. I'm assuming you've been able to take a look at our TV Remote Control Issues page to investigate this issue further and you're still having problems.

I'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you and see what I can do to help. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Retiredatast,

Thank you for confirming your details over Private Message. 

I have submitted the needed work orders on our system to have the remote sent out to you. They should be with you within the next 3-5 working days.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and let us know if you need any further help or support.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you

No problem! Hopefully the remote arrives ASAP - let us know if there is anything else we can help with!
Wishing you all the best. 

Molly