cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Skysports football suddenly pixelated picture breaking up

rajan04
Tuning in

Hi,

I am also having a problem with sky sports football. The picture quality is always slightly distorted.

I have mentioned this to virgin media over the phone and I hope they will be looking into it.

Regards

Rajan

28 REPLIES 28

Good Afternoon @rajan04, can you please confirm if this issue is still on going?

If this is still ongoing, you say this is effecting Sky Sports Football is this in SD or HD?

Do any other channels or recordings produce any similar issues? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Issue is still ongoing and is affecting all channels showing live football in HD.

One week until the football season starts and issue is still not fixed.

@David_Bn wrote:

Good Afternoon @rajan04, can you please confirm if this issue is still on going?

If this is still ongoing, you say this is effecting Sky Sports Football is this in SD or HD?

Do any other channels or recordings produce any similar issues? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

How can we check we are getting the SD or HD version? It's not obvious from the epg. 

Hello rajan04

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I've done a system check and no issues are showing. Is this affecting the main 360 box or the mini, or both? Have you also tried a different HDMI cable just to rule that out as the source of the issue? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello jamesredfern

Thanks for posting - sorry for the confusion on the SD/HD. This can be checked in your online account - virg.in/myVM - and if subscribed to Sky Sports HD it'll show this under packages 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

Please read through the thread. All details are explained already.

Thank you for that information rajan04.

What I will do at this point is send you a private message so we can go through some further checks and see how best to proceed with this. 

^Martin

As you can see John_GS did the same thing and it went nowhere. I wont be wasting my time answering private messages.

Have called VM to complain about this issue about 15-20 times and nothing is being done about it. Requested to speak with a manager on multiple occasions and this has not happened once. Losing hope now and started considering switching provider to Sky despite being with VM for so many years. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry you feel this way Rajan04, 

If you do change your mind and would like our assistance please reply to the PM.

Zoie