cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sky sports not working on multiroom minibox..

stereill
Tuning in

I have the exact same issue. The sky sports channels work on the V6 and iOS devices via SS app but on the 360 box they are still “currently setting up”. I’ve rebooted the entire system around 8-9 times and spent way too much time typing at a bot. 

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stereill

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I can appreciate how frustrating this must be and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

How have things been since posting? 

Is it just Sky Sports you're having issues with on the 360 box? Apart from that is the service performing as it should? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks Sofia, the codes hadn't been activated or something. Following a call to 150 all the missing channels on the 360 box are working now.

Since upgrading I also have an issue with the My Package page on my account showing that I have no Broadband included but I understand this is a known glitch which is being looked into.

Hi stereill,

Ah I'm glad to hear that our team were able to rectify the missing channel issue for you, I can imagine it was a case that the Sky Sports channel code was missing from your TV box on our end.

This isn't an issue we are currently aware of, from here anyway. However if it is bothering you we can raise this as an individual case with our IT teams so it can be rectified? Just let us know and we'll be happy to take some more details and raise this for you.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth